John provides drum tuition on a one-to-one basis. He is an accredited Drumsense tutor and teaches drums with this revolutionary new programme devised by renowned drummer Colin Woolway. Here are the benefits of this nationally acclaimed teaching programme in brief:
- Beginners can get started with “No Experience Necessary!”
- “Tried and Tested” programme teaches Jazz, Rock and rudiments
- Comprehensive and enjoyable play-along programme
- Trinity College Drumkit Grades Affiliated!
- Drumsense method will teach you the basic coordination needed between your feet and hands to play the modern five piece drum set. The idea of moving a roll around the drums in various ways is something that will become totally natural to your playing. Rolling on the snare drum, picking out subdivisions on the toms and then the cymbals is something drummers do all the time. In terms of playing ‘time’, any accomplished drummer would be able to change the hi-hat pattern to compliment the feel of a song, without having to change the bass or snare drum pattern.
Visit www.drumsense.com for more information.
John’s teaching also provides Rockschool books and grades to exam standards. Sticks and books can be purchased directly.
John can take students wishing to take grades 1 to 8 either with Drumsense or Rockschool.